LEVEL 3 FOUNDATION DIPLOMA
DEVELOPING VOICE FOR
- Learn how to utilise and maintain a healthy voice. Perform a classical and contemporary monologue and a contemporary duologue to panel for feedback and improvement.
- Study Contrasting Practitioner's Stanislavski, Artaud and Grotowski, performing in two full plays exploring Naturalism and Surrealism.
GROUP PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP
- Devise a piece of theatre from a provided stimulus, collaborating to create a performance of high standard to present to an audience.
PERFORMING ARTS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Discover the application of theatre for trans formative change, exploring practitioner's Brook, Boal and Brecht. Leads to a Theatre in Education performance touring to local schools.
INVESTIGATING PRACTITIONER'S WORK
DEVELOPING SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE
- Study leading practitioners and theatre companies, applying their techniques and methodologies through rehearsal to perform in a contemporary play.
- Intensive Musical Theatre Foundation training. Work on acting through song, vocal technique and varying styles of dance. This units ends with the performance of a full musical.